Over the past week, I've read everything I could find on how to set up a Coupon Binder and how to make it my own. after watching endless videos on You Tube, I thought... this can't be that hard. This is the result... My Own Coupon Binder. I've tried to put a little note on each picture explaining why I've included each item.

For those of you who are in Hawaii, I got everything at Office Max. I tried to find everything at my local Walmarts, Kmarts, and Target, but found that they cost the least at Office Max. The baseball inserts and plastic sheets were on sale... buy 2, get 1 free. And according to prices else where, they were about the same or lower. To put the binder together it did cost $42. which is about $5 more than if I purchased one that is ready made found on the internet. BUT I didn't have to pay shipping which I would estimate to be a lot more than $5.

I did want to share with you some of the 'INFO' sheets with you because I think they are very helpful. These are what I've included in this area of the binder:
1)Safeway personalized shopping price list. If you go to safeway.com you can join their saving program and will be able to personalize a list of items that will ring up at saving prices AS LONG AS YOU SWIP YOUR SAVINGS CARD
AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
2)Internet coupons that I've printed but need to be cut and filed
3)Plastic sheets
4)oversized dividers from Office Max. I love these because they are wider than the usual dividers. They make it easier to see with the coupon sheets are in the binder. These are from Avery and you can even go online and use a template to print out your own tabs.
5) A generic GROCERY LIST I found many different kinds that are free to print.. just do a search on "grocery list"
6)MENU PLANNERS are the same... you can find them any where on the internet or you can make your own.
7)YEARLY AND MONTHLY CALENDAR. Again, I found these on the 'net' just by doing a simple search.
8)WEEKLY MENUS These make meal planning and creating a shopping list easier
9)LOCAL PRICE LOG from what I've read, this is an important tool to help you recognize trends in sale prices in the stores where you do your usual shopping
10)I've included some printout that I found on getting started couponing and how to spot a real sale.
I'll go into a more in depth look at some of these at a later time. I'll also make them available to you for downlading OR will give a link to where you can do it yourself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment