Well it's been almost a month since I did a big grocery shop and again, I am SOOOO excited!! Today I saved $147.59!!! SAFEWAY now offers a way for you to put savings from Foodland and Times grocery stores onto your Safeway card. That enables you to get their sale prices while shopping at Safeway!!! I LOVE this (and I told them today) because now I don't have to travel outside my neighborhood and use gas that is going up every day!!! We should be getting our next HECO bill this week and it will be fun to see if it's still as low as it was last month.

While surfing the internet I've found so many places that are great for info or coupons. I'll try to put a link in the sidebar when I run across a good one. I also wanted to let you know that if you have an ipod or an iphone there are apps out there that provide coupons that you can load right on your device. And they are for places found on Oahu!!! So be sure to check out itunes app store!!!

Until next time ALLLLLLOOOOOOOOHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment